Critical real- time warnings straight to your personal Smartphone
Mobileye® 560 is a safety solution for collision prevention and mitigation. The system includes a smart camera located on the front windshield inside the vehicle. It utilizes Mobileye’s vehicle, lane, traffic signs and pedestrian detection technologies to detect traffic signs, measure the distance to vehicles, lane markings and pedestrians, providing the driver with life saving alerts.
Mobileye® 560 will enable you to stay tuned and enjoy our latest upgrades and enhancements for driver assistance by simply downloading innovative Mobileye applications from our website.
Mobileye 560 Key Features
Mobileye Additional Information
- Daylight Pedestrian Collision Warning, including Bicycle Detection
- Forward Collision Warning, both in Highway and Urban areas, including Motorcycle Detection
- Lane Departure Warning
- Headway Monitoring and Warning
- Intelligent High-Beam Control*
- Traffic Sign Recognition
* Intelligent High-beam Control requires additional hardware during installation. Please consult your distributor/installer if your system is equipped with this feature.
Based on Mobileye's acclaimed vehicle, lane and pedestrian detection technologies, adopted by leading vehicle companies.
Fits all types of passenger cars, trucks, buses, RVs and fleet vehicles.
High availability: operating day and night in almost every weather condition.
- Bluetooth capabilities-monitoring driving activity and issuing critical real time alerts via a Smartphone device
- Drastically reduces overall chance of a traffic collision and related costs
- Improves driving habits, including use of turn signals and braking patterns
- Provides a tool for driver evaluation and training
- Helps drivers develop a keen sense of the vehicle's position within the lane and in relation to other vehicles
- Operates day and night under almost all weather conditions
- A windshield-mounted vision sensor unit with a compact High Dynamic Range CMOS (HDRC) camera and Mobileye’s SeeQ2® image processing board
- High-quality audio alert buzzer
- User-friendly, high visibility Eye Watch™ Display and control unit, for visual directional warnings and numerical headway measurement display, with customizing options
- Fleet Management System (FMS) integration that will allow Intelligent Event Data Recording (EDR)
- Connectivity abilities with other external devices using Bluetooth wireless technology